- Structured Packing
- Grid Structured Packing
- Expanded Metal Prick Corrugated Plate Packing
- Demister Pads
- Laboratory Structured Packing
- Metal Perforated Plate Corrugated Packing
- Metal Plate-net Corrugated Packing
- Metal Structured Packing
- Metal Wire Gauze Structured Packing
- Sheet Metal Packing
- Ceramic Structured Packing
- Plastic Structured Packing
Plastic Structured Packing – Wire Gauze and Plate Type for Absorption Applications
Plastic structured packing has similar structure with metal structured packing, which can be divided into plate packings and wire gauze packings. Plastic structured packing can be made of PP, PA, PVDF, CPVC and other plastic materials, which has excellent high temperature resistance performance and corrosion resistance performance. It is an alternative to ceramic structured packing.
- Wire gauze packings. Wire gauze packings is commonly made of PP or PA materials
- Plate packings. Plate packings can be perforated plate packings or no perforation packings. Perforated plate packings can supply better mass transfer efficiency and smooth surface plate packings supply good stiffness.
PSP-01: Detail of plastic wire gauze packing.
PSP-02: Plastic wire gauze packing.
PSP-03: Detail of plastic perforated plate packing.
PSP-04: Plastic perforated plate packing.
- High efficiency, high capacity and low pressure drop as metal structured packing.
- Excellent corrosion resistance performance to be used in high corrosive applications.
- Better high temperature resistance than metal structured packing and ceramic structured packing. Working temperature of PP packings can reach 100 °C and PVDF packings can reach 150 °C.
- Perforated plates packings with small holes on surface increase mass transfer efficiency.
- High sheet stiffness of no perforation packings in less separation requirements applications.
PSP-05: Plastic structured packing is widely used in the absorption columns.
- Air separation plant direct contact cooler.
- Flue gas cooler.
- Seawater scrubber.
- HCl absorber.
- SO2 absorber.
- ClO/ClO2 scrubber.
|Void Volume (m3/m3)|
|Item||Model||Theoretical Plate Number
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Contact us immediately if you are interested in any of our products or you have any questions.Contact us