- Structured Packing
- Grid Structured Packing
- Expanded Metal Prick Corrugated Plate Packing
- Demister Pads
- Metal Perforated Plate Corrugated Packing
- Metal Plate-net Corrugated Packing
- Metal Structured Packing
- Metal Wire Gauze Structured Packing
- Sheet Metal Packing
- Ceramic Structured Packing
- Plastic Structured Packing
Metal Structured Packing – Wire Gauze and Plate Packing Types for High Performance
- Material: Stainless Steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 410, Carbon Steel.
- Type: 125X/Y, 250X/Y, 350X/Y, 500X/Y, 700X/Y.
The metal packing is available in several designs:
- Smooth or textured surface.
- Perforated or imperforate surface.
- X- design or Y-design with 45° or 60° corrugation angles.
- N (standard model) or S (high performance model).
Metal structured packing requires low pressure drop.
Metal structured packing can be used in fine chemical industry.
The classic application fields for structured metal packing are processes with following operation conditions:
- Low liquid loads.
- High gas loads.
- Requirement for low pressure drop.
These conditions are common in many vacuum distillation and rectification processes as well as in amine scrubbers, and applications in the field of fine chemical, flavors factory, isomer separation, separation of thermally sensitive materials and testing tower.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Contact us immediately if you are interested in any of our products or you have any questions.Contact us