- Structured Packing
- Grid Structured Packing
- Expanded Metal Prick Corrugated Plate Packing
- Demister Pads
- Metal Perforated Plate Corrugated Packing
- Metal Plate-net Corrugated Packing
- Metal Structured Packing
- Metal Wire Gauze Structured Packing
- Sheet Metal Packing
- Ceramic Structured Packing
- Plastic Structured Packing
Grid Packings – Smooth Surface for Large Surface Area in Distillation Column
Grid structured packing combines high surface area of traditional structured packing and rugged construction of the common grid configuration. It can provide high heat transfer efficiency, high mechanical strength and antifouling characteristics in severe services that are prone to plugging, coking, erosion and containing solids. The smooth surface provides low liquid hold up, reduces the residence time and the possibility of coke formation.
GSP-1: Mellagrid structured packing is usually used in fouling environment.
GSP-2: Mellagrid structured packing has smooth surface.
GSP-3: F-grid structured packing has less height than common structured packing.
GSP-4: Nutter grid structured packing is suitable for coking application.
Material: SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L, SS904L, SS410S, Alloy C276, Alloy 400, etc.
|Surface area||90 m2/m3||64 m2/m3||64 m2/m3||40 m2/m3|
|Element height (approx.)||140 mm||220 mm||130 mm||200 mm|
|Material thickness||0.5-2 mm|
- Suitable for coking and fouling applications due to its geometrical structure and smooth surface.
- The structure and element height allow for easy cleaning.
- It can be removed, unscrewed and cleaned with a water jet.
- Efficient dissipation of temperature.
- Mechanically robust structure.
- Much better separation efficiency than traditional grid structured packing.
- Typical application (oil refineries).
Grid structured packing is used for fouling, erosion, coking and high solids content applications. Such as: crude tower pump-around, vacuum tower pump-around, cracked gas quench towers, FCC main fractionator slurry pump-around, quench towers in steel mill, coker fractionator wash section, atmospheric crude unit wash section, crude vacuum unit wash section, flue gas absorbers/scrubbers.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Contact us immediately if you are interested in any of our products or you have any questions.Contact us