- Structured Packing
- Grid Structured Packing
- Expanded Metal Prick Corrugated Plate Packing
- Demister Pads
- Laboratory Structured Packing
- Metal Perforated Plate Corrugated Packing
- Metal Plate-net Corrugated Packing
- Metal Structured Packing
- Metal Wire Gauze Structured Packing
- Sheet Metal Packing
- Ceramic Structured Packing
- Plastic Structured Packing
Laboratory Structured Packing – Small Diameter for Laboratory Distillation Devices
Laboratory structured packing is a kind of small diameter structured packing which is range from 20 mm to 80 mm. For small laboratory column diameters we can offer specially designed packing types for a preliminary assessment of a separation task. It can provide the highest number of theoretical stages while keeping a small pressure drop. The material could be stainless steel and different alloys.
Laboratory structured packing diameter usually is in 20-80 mm.
Laboratory structured packing can be used in chemical industry.
- Vacuum operation under atmospheric pressures.
- Reliable scale-up.
- Small hold-up.
- Where a high number of theoretical stages is required with low liquid loading
- Preliminary appraisal of pilot plant columns.
- Laboratory columns from 20 to 80 mm.
- Vacuum from 1 mbar.
- Where a high number of theoretical stages is required.
- Distillation of components prone to decomposition.
- Preliminary assessment of a separation task.
- Deriving of reliable scale-up rules.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Contact us immediately if you are interested in any of our products or you have any questions.Contact us