- Structured Packing
- Grid Structured Packing
- Expanded Metal Prick Corrugated Plate Packing
- Demister Pads
- Laboratory Structured Packing
- Metal Perforated Plate Corrugated Packing
- Metal Plate-net Corrugated Packing
- Metal Structured Packing
- Metal Wire Gauze Structured Packing
- Sheet Metal Packing
- Ceramic Structured Packing
- Plastic Structured Packing
Wire Gauze Packings – Woven Meshes for High Separation Efficiency
Metal wire gauze structured packing is an important milestone of the development of clear and neat filling. This kind of filling consists of arranged wire mesh pieces pressed into corrugation. Obliquity of corrugation is 45° or 60° and the neighbor two pieces are of opposite directions. When filling into the column, upper and lower filling trays cross by 90. It has advantages of high effectiveness, low pressure drop and large flow rate. This product includes BX, CY types, generally used in vacuum distillation, normal pressure distillation and absorption processes of matters hard to separate or thermal sensitive.
The key advantage of wire gauze structured packing is the high separation efficiency even at very small liquid loads along with its low pressure drop and small liquid hold-up, making it very suitable for distillation of thermally sensitive products.
Metal wire gauze structured packing can be used in specialty chemical processing.
Metal wire gauze structured packing has excellent transfer efficiency.
- Surface areas: 250 m2/m3, 500 m2/m3, 750 mm2/m3, 1000 m2/m3, 1200 m2/m3.
- Material: AISI304, AISI304L, AISI316, AISI316L, carbon steel, etc.
|Packing type||Specific surface area m2/m3||Bulk density kg/m3||Void volume m3||Pressure drop per plate Pa/n||HETP mm||Theoretical plate number m-1||F factor m/s0.5||Stage height m|
- Large specific surface area, high void ratio and light.
- Obliquity of gas passage is small and regular, so pressure drop is low.
- Good radial diffusion and sufficient gas contact.
- Metal wire gauze packing is used for Fine chemical, flavors factory, isomer separation. The separation of thermally sensitive materials, testing tower and the improvement of tower.
- 250（AX） Precision rectification for high productive capacity and less theoretical plate number.
- 500（BX） Vacuum rectification for thermo sensitive system and hard separation system, especially suitable for rectification with pressure lower than 7KPa .
- 700（CY） Separation of isotopic compound and isomeric compound.
- Wire gauze structured packing is not suitable for fouling services and strongly corrosive media.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Contact us immediately if you are interested in any of our products or you have any questions.Contact us