- Structured Packing
- Grid Structured Packing
- Expanded Metal Prick Corrugated Plate Packing
- Demister Pads
- Laboratory Structured Packing
- Metal Perforated Plate Corrugated Packing
- Metal Plate-net Corrugated Packing
- Metal Structured Packing
- Metal Wire Gauze Structured Packing
- Sheet Metal Packing
- Ceramic Structured Packing
- Plastic Structured Packing
Demister Pads – Various Types, Materials and Structure for High Efficiency
A demister pad is similar to an air filter, which is used for removing dust particles from a stream of air. The demister pads are used to removing micron-size liquid particles from a vapor stream.
Original demisters installed in a large demister tower can not blocks the mini liquid droplets into the downstream compressor. They will vaporized and leaving behind solid deposit on the impeller. Over time, the deposit may break off and impact the normal operation of critical unit. The demister pads can solve these problems due to its special structure and high filtering efficiency.
Demister pad, also called mist eliminator, vapor pad, is made of knitted wire mesh, which is woven interlocked and ensure the even and smooth meshes for filtering. The meshes can be customized to suit different filtering requirements. It is commonly used with structured packing and random packing to be used in the separating towers or distillation towers We can supply you all kinds of demister pads, see the following introduction and know more about the demister pads and choose the perfect one suitable for you.
Specifications of mister pad
- Material: galvanized wire, copper wire, monel wire, nickel wire, stainless steel wire, plastic wire.
- Wire diameter: 0.2 mm, 0.22 mm, 0.23 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.28 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.35 mm.
- Mesh size: 2 mm × 3 mm, 4 mm × 6 mm to 12 mm × 6 mm.
- Height or thickness: 100 mm to 150 mm.
- Pad diameter: 300 mm - 6000 mm.
- High efficiency. The knitted mesh has interlocked structure to supply high filtering and separating efficiency.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Convenient to install and transport. Large diameters demister pads will be made into several separated parts for easy transportation and installation.
- Customized shapes and sizes. The shapes, supporting grid types and sizes can be customized to suit customers' requirements.
- Multiple materials for choice. Metallic or non-metallic materials to supply different filtering requirements and usage conditions.
Mister pad can be used in various industrial applications for gas and liquid separating:
- Chemical industry.
- Petrochemical industry.
- Light industry.
- Environmental protection.
- Water treatment industry.
Selection of demister pads
Demister pad material is various, which ranges from metallic materials, including galvanized steel, stainless steel to non-metallic materials, including PP, PE,PVC and PVDF materials.
- Metallic material.
- Stainless steel.
- Galvanized steel.
- Copper steel.
- Non-metallic materials.
- Metallic material.
- Demister pad shape
- Supporting grid types
To improve the loading capacity and rigidity of demister pads, we adopt round bars and flat strips to reinforce the demister pads. Additional, it is easy to be assembled on to separating and filtering devices.
- Round bar supporting grid.
- Flat strip supporting grid.
- Round bar and flat strip supporting grid.
- Crimped wire mesh and supporting grid.
Commonly, the demister pad is made into smooth pad with integral or separated parts. It can also be made into wavelike type to suit special towers.
- Standard smooth type.
- Special wavelike type.
The smaller diameter demister pad is commonly made into a whole integral pads. But some large diameter demister pads will be made into several separated parts for easy installing and transporting.
- Integral pads.
- Separated part pads.
DP-01: Stainless steel demister pad.
DP-02: PP demister pad.
DP-03: Round shape demister pad.
DP-04: Ring shape demister pads.
DP-05: Rectangular shape demister pad.
DP-06: Special shape demister pads can be customized.
DP-07: Round bar supporting grid demister pad.
DP-08: Flat strip supporting grid demister pad.
DP-09: Round bar and flat strip supporting grid demister pad.
DP-10: Steel wire mesh and flat bar supporting grid demister pad.
DP-11: Standard smooth demister pad.
DP-12: Wavelike demister pad.
DP-13: Integral demister pad.
DP-14: Separated part demister pad.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Contact us immediately if you are interested in any of our products or you have any questions.Contact us